Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder Queue problem

Participant ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Is anyone having a problem with sequences exported from Premiere into Media Encoder and will only Encode no more than one sequence at a time, the rest all fail?

I have been trying encode a DVD format sequence and a Blu Ray format with Adobe presets, one after another but keep getting the second sequence in the queue fail.

I have to close Media Encoder and import it in once again for it to work.

I look forward in hearing your comments.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take it Adobe staff can't help?

Adobe you are complete waste of time when it comes to support and the money you lot are making, total disgrace!

Premiere and Media Encoder is a complete waste of time. From one week to the next there is a different problem with your software.

NOT HAPPY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I take it Adobe staff can't help?

Adobe you are complete waste of time when it comes to support and the money you lot are making, total disgrace!

Typically, Adobe staff cannot answer every post on this forum. It's largely user to user based with some participation from staff. You need to contact us for direct assistance: Contact Customer Care

Thank you for understanding,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wayne Greensill,

Is anyone having a problem with sequences exported from Premiere into Media Encoder and will only Encode no more than one sequence at a time, the rest all fail?

Apologies. If you are still facing this issue, please give us a call. Contact Customer Care

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines