Media Encoder stopped working as of new update.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have a small video company and are subscribed to the whole app bundle with Adobe but Media Encoder is our main application and we use it on a daily basis. Everything worked well until today when it started bugging and we also noticed that on the Creative Cloud menu it got suddenly marked as CC version "incompatible" with our OS 10.9.5. By that I mean the CC version which was 2015.4. I tried uninstalling it with the purpose of reinstalling it, but then it simply disappeared from the CC menu and now only shows it as an "incompatible" install. Like Premiere (which hasn't started bugging yet) and After Effects.

This is unacceptable! We don't want to update our OS as we have other software that will only work under 10.9.5.

We would like to receive a download copy of the prior, working version of Media Encoder, or else I suppose we will just unsubscribe to Adobe's services. This is very user-unfriendly, and very much a nuisance for a product that was otherwise working well.

Thanks,

best,

Diana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines