• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder stuck at the dynamic link

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last two days After Effects to AME connection has been extremely intermittent. I was able to render one 15 second video, but then same composition and also other are not getting though. Downgraded both AME and AE to previous version, same issue. AME has always worked so far. Very frustrating. 

No errors on export crashes, the connection just gets stuck forever.  It happens with precomps, I am attaching the screen I get that gets stuck for hoursScreen Shot 2021-04-02 at 10.29.40 PM.png

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. Everything was exporting fine the morning of 3/30/21 but when I went to export things again that afternoon, it stalled while connecting to the dynamic link. I've had to result in exporting through the render queue, importing to Premiere, and finally exporting MP4s from there. I've uninstalled and cleared the cache in both apps. I even tried creating new projects, as I thought maybe it was a file issue. Have you found a resolution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, nothing yet. I ended up taking a video with my ipad of the composition playing in AE and send that to my client (it is the beginning of a project so I was just showing my client the concept). But definitely I am hoping Adobe will do something 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just wanted to let you know that everything is working again with my dynamic link connection issue! I didn't update anything. It just started working. Hoping that you have the same luck! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines