• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder stuck "Connecting To Dynamic Link"

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had any real issues with Media Encoder, but in the last few months, it is just not rendering what I send to it.

My main workaround was just saving my AE file as a new name - but it was a pain and soon started to not help. I found sometimes deleting the tmp files in the AME folder and purging AE worked...but again a lot of hoops to jump through that soon didn't seem to make a difference

I recently updated AE and ME from Adobe to see if that would help, and still, it won't render. It just hangs on "Connecting to Dynamic Link" and eventually fails.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for trouble. Dynamic link works fine when the version of the applications are in sync. However, we have seen this happen before where AE and AME do not connect dynamically.

Check out this article about some common troubleshooting steps which may help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-dynamic-link-between-after-effects-and-adobe-media-...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines