I have an issue I had before in other Media Encoder versions some times.
Since I updated to ME v.15.1 rendering takes AWEFULLY LONG (hours for just 8min Videos or 1 hour for a 5sec GIF).
As you see, it is not just ONE video specifically which makes problems but totally different things. The GIF for example is just 5 sec long, has a very small animation, nothing exquisite or with many layers etc.
I have put the rendering options to 10 fps and the quality to 50%. So this should not need as long as it does - as I have rendered such GIFs before in ME and it did not take so long anyway.
My solution now was: Going back to the previous ME version. But I wanted to bring this up as I have experienced this some times before when I updated ME. It seems this error is occuring from time to time with an update and I wanted to let the Adobe Team know that!
Thumbs up or comment if you have the same problems. Thanks.
Agree with you, I've had the same here with V15.1. It was V14.9 which I had no issues.
It's driving me nuts.
Come on Adobe support, please get this sorted.
Thanks for the reply. Right, the version 14.9 is rendering without problems. Thanks for adding!
The problem is mostly at the end of the rendering I have seen. It is sitting there at the end - even the file is already finished in the folder, but ME is hanging there at 100% and not jumping to the next render FOREVER. Just wanted to add this too.