Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder will not start render queue

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have AME 2017.1. For some reason, it will not start the queue at all no matter what input file, export setting, or export location I am using. Essentially, I press the green play button, and then nothing. All my items just say "Ready" and never actually encode.

I have tried turning my SLI on and off, re-installing AME, blowing away AME settings, turning off all other programs, nothing. Am I missing something here? I'm on Windows 10, I have two GTX 1080 TIs, i7-5930K Intel CPU. I was definitely able to transcode is previous versions of AME. What's going on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone? Is it just me having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your plugins up to date?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What plug-ins? I haven't installed any plug-ins for Adobe CC. The only one even close is maybe the Dolby Digital one that automatically enables when you try to use it, but that was enabled ages ago and shouldn't be affecting an export to H.264.

Does Adobe come installed with other plug-ins, a la AMA for Avid? If so, shouldn't the Creative Cloud app be keeping those up to date?

It's just strange that plug-ins would completely stall a render queue and not even let it start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try disabling one of the GPUs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar problem. How does one disable one of the GPUs?

Ann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines