Media Encoder + YouTube login

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the longest time I've been using Media Encoder and the YouTube settings to upload my content automatically.  Well all of a sudden it just stopped working.  It say's I'm logged in but when I go to export and upload the media exports fine but errors out on the upload saying I'm not logged in.

I've tried everything I can think of.  From signing out of YouTube and restarting my system but the login still appears.  I've removed every single custom export setting, completely removed Premiere, Media Encoder and After Effects.  Then rebooting and reinstalling, to no avail the youtube login still remains.  Please some one give me some advise, I've literally tried everything I can think of besides creating a completely new user profile and starting from scratch with I'd really like to avoid.  Thank you!

System Specs:

M1 MacMini macOS 11.3.1

Adobe Premiere Pro v15.2

Adobe Media Encoder v15.2

Adobe After Effects v18.2

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have has the same issue, I have had to roll back to media encoder 15.0 to get it to work again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer, tried that just now and no joy.  =(  Same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today it randomly has decided to stop working entirely again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bummer...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe says they'll be fixing this issue (apparently many people besides us are experiencing it) when they roll out the next round of updates. I was able to fix the same problem today by installing Version 15.0 of Adobe Premire Pro. And I'm using the most recent version of Media Encoder. I really hope this tip helps you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates to this. It's getting beyond ridiculous that this is still a issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines