• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Misadventures and tribulations on the journey to rendering in less than 80 days.

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear esteemed Ladies and Gentlemen at Adobe:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Would you mind retrieving for me that chunk of hair that fell of my scalp?

As it turns out I have conferred on a little bit of nightmarish abherration as I have been unable to make Media Encoder render at an appropriate speed. 

you see a few months ago Media encoder was taking about 40 min to render an effects heavy file. as of late its taking more than 3 hours and I have to split the render in 100 frame sections as well as turn every other program in my computer, otherwise the render will freeze.

I have proceeded to delete cache, given 3 more gb or ram to the functions of Media Encoder and deleted all CFA and PEK files and  LO aand behold!...... render time increased even further. 

Nothing of what I read in your forums thus far have provided any solution. 

What am I missing here, why is Media encoder being so uncouth. 

Sincerely yours,

A soon to be tenant of an insane assylum should I not be able to resolve this. 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?