• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing files during export through AME?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Apologies if this is a repeat, but I have tried searching and can't find anybody with the same issue / not sure of the technical term to search. I am very new to AE and have been working on a project through it. Exported the project quite a few times now and the play back has been fine. However after my last update to it, when exporting some video files are missing and show a colour banding instead. They're not missing in AE and the files have not changed location. So I am not sure what has gone wrong or how to fix it.

Any ideas?

Damian.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No issue in AE.Capture2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There were updates waiting so I have updated the software, however now it fails at the 1 minute mark. Offering an error code which is related to the Mercury software? Since I am. Running off of Intel graphics, how am I meant to get around that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines