• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

.mogrt goes offline when queued to Media Encoder

Participant ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a complex motion graphic on my timeline.  When I send to Media Encoder, I get an error window saying the motion graphic is not there and will show media offline instead (something like that.) When I stay in PPro for export, the graphic stays online.  But I need to use ME because I have a lot of these episodes with this motion graphic to render out (its the show open) and turn over to the client on a very tight deadline.  I need to either be editing while ME works in the background or sleeping.  

I've tried a tone of troubleshooting tricks but none have worked.  

PPro 14.0 Media Encoder 14.0 Mojave 10.14.6 iMac 3.4 GHz Intel i7 16GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lori,

Were the MOGRTs created in Premiere or After Effects? It looks like you're on matching versions of Premire and Media Encoder, so that's good. Is there a particular part/asset of your MOGRT that goes offline? Or do some parts export correctly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandon -

Thank you for the reply.  (I thought I was set up to get notifications when I get a reply to a post but for some reason I didn't get one.  Just happened to be on the forum for another reason and saw this.)

It turns out that the .mogrt file wasn't showing up because the machine I was on was not running Mojave.  (I was incorrect to state that I was on Mojave in my original post.) It was still on High Sierra.  Does this correlate with what you know?  That a .mogrt file designed in the latest AE app and meant to be played back in PPro 2020 also needs to have the current OS (or almost -urrent since its not Catalina.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm...I don't know of any issues with High Sierra. That's what I work on. So are you are you saying that it worked for you after updating from High Sierra to Mojave? Interesting...you said that the MOGRT was design in the latest version of After Effects, but Premiere Pro and Media Encoder are on 14.0, which is not the latest version. I've noticed problems with having mismatching software versions. If you put After Effects to 17.0 (the matching version of what you have for Premiere Pro), then I bet it would work. But hey, if you got it working already, then that's great!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines