• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple audio tracks

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I record games and I use MP4 (AVC/AAC) with 3 audio tracks. Not channels, tracks. I'm using Media Encoder to make low quality versions of my recordings. But I can't find an option to keep the 3 audio tracks in the output file. The only option is 5.1 audio, but it creates a single track mixing the 3 tracks (wut?), and I don't want that. Is there a way to keep the 3 tracks? Thank you! BTW, when selecting 2 channel audio (stereo) it creates a video with only the first audio track of the original file. These things don't make any sense.

TOPICS
Export or render , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, that's nice. I'm the only one in the world who uses multiple audio tracks.............. even adobe developers seems to don't know what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have this question also. It seems AME does not support it. otherwise there should be an option when converting. use FFMPEG instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines