Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MXF op - Atom

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, 
I would like to render 4K files , as a MXF op -atom- format and codec. but adobe encoder gives me only the MXF op 1a option which is not good for me because it is not 'native' and requires a third party App to Preview it.  anyone heard of some way to do it Via Adobe Apps or others..    thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi YUVALB,

unknown

I would like to render 4K files , as a MXF op -atom- format and codec. but adobe encoder gives me only the MXF op 1a option which is not good for me because it is not 'native' and requires a third party App to Preview it.  anyone heard of some way to do it Via Adobe Apps or others..    thanks

Export using JPEG 2000 MXF OP1a. Choose 12bit PQ. If this is not working for you, please detail your workflow and info about your system and media.

It looks as though you have a duplicate post here: MXF op - Atom

Is that the case? If so, we can lock this thread.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2017 Jun 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

not sure how i got duplicate  post but if its the same you can delet one of them.

and for our business:

im afraid that Jpeg 2000 MXF op1a is not MXF Op atom and comes as a 2 seperate files which is no good for me..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines