Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New CC update - cant choose Encoder Version

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

with the new CC update, it is no longer possible for us to choose a Media Encoder Version, like it is still possible with After Effects and others Programms. If you download AE 2015, Media Encoder 2015 does not download.

Does someone know, how we could download the Media Encoder 2015 Version?

Thanks & greetings

Adrian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

I contacted the support and they gave me this link to download the 2015 Versions:

Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I would like to know this as well, I need to use older version instead of 12. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, I've stuck with After Effects 2014 since they removed RAM preview so can only use AME 2014.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2014 versions are here:

Adobe CC 2014 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2014 Release | ProDesignTools

Follow the download instructions carefully, or you'll get a "Permission Denied" link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually now that I've downloaded the AME 2014 file and attempted an install, I get this:

Screen Shot 2017-10-28 at 16.26.41.jpg

The link to "Adobe Support Advisor" just redirects to the Adobe Support homepage, making me assume that the link is now dead.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, not sure sorry. The Windows version worked fine for me. Could be worth trying a different 2014 app to see if it's an isolated issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted the support and they gave me this link to download the 2015 Versions:

Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines