• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Audio in Media Encoder

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019 Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Newbie....just finished my project in after effects, sent it to Media Encoder.  After rendering, the final 'draft' had no sound.  It had sound when I sent it to media encoder so I'm not sure where I went wrong nor how to fix it.  I'm new to all this, so not sure what to do - hoping I don't have to start over!!!  

Just got the full Adobe Creative Cloud, so it's a new program.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 24, 2019 Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you attach a screenshot of your audio export settings from Media Encoder? Does your queue for sure have audio 'checked' to be included in the export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

This does not sound ideal. As @Brandon_Loshe mentioned, the audio option should be checked while exporting. I'm also interested to know what happens when you try to export the project from After Effects.

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines