Exit

No audio with Ame

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2016 Dec 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone !

I got an issue with media encoder and i really need some help

I've made a text animation on photoshop with a a little music on it and i'd like to use AME for the render because it has a render queue and  i'll need to make hundreds versions of this animation with just text variations

It works perfectly when i do the render on photoshop but when i try to do it on AME the audio doesn't work

I don't even know where to start, the audio file is a simple mp3 and i think my version of photoshop and media encoder are cs6 and i'm on whindows 10 64b

Just one thing that maybe could help, after importing the mp3 into photoshop, i've moved it from my download folder to another one and the psd ask me where was the mp3 when i relaunch it, and it asks me again each time i move the mp3; so i guess the audio isn't really save in the psd but i dont know if it's normal

Thank you for your attention

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert the mp3 to wav and use the wav file for audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Peru Bob

The audio still doesn't work with the wav file, and worse, the video too seems to have problems with it, part of it didn't appear at all

The render still works perfectly when i do it from photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And i've tried to do the render with all versions of photoshop and media encoder from cs5 to cc 2017 and it still doesn't work

And when i tried to do an only audio render with AME, it tells me that the source duration is zero something like that

I really think there is an issue with the audio import in the psd but i don't know what to do

I hope someone could help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines