• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Media Encoder crash on launch

New Here ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new Dell Precision (hi-spec) laptop, all drivers etc are up to date. I have re-downloaded all my adobe applications. All my other application start up and work fine,

I am trying to render a file from aftereffects from media encoder and it seems impossible! I try to open media encoder from my applications, from AFE, I can't see a splash screen or anything, it doesn't even appear in my task manager? I've been trying to do this since yesterday, I've uninstalled and reinstalled?

Any ideas?

Title edited by Mod.

TOPICS
Crash , Download and install , Error or problem , Export or render , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been a few months. Did you manage to get it fixed?

I've been trying to queue a file from After Effects in AME and it does not move past the splash screen. No error, just freezes. After a few minutes, I get a windows error asking me to close the application because it's not responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to share the media files? What exactly are your system specs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

^ Sorry, pasted in the wrong thread.

Do you have any plug-ins installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines