• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Oh..If it was just as this..that would be wonderful - MEDIA ENCODER 2019

Contributor ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to copy 3 files from 3 different USB CARD READERS on my system.

AME gives me the option to have a watch folder to watch so when I'm launching AME it automatically renders this watch folder(s) files into an output folder(s).

What I would like to have is an option to select secondary option to copy the source file too,

I always work in premiere with my source file in designated folder with another folder for my proxy file.

C:\Films\Source File.MOV\

C:\Films\Source File\ProxyFolder\ProxyFile.MP4

Can this be done in AME? to have it copy the source and also make a proxy file of it next to the source folder?

Also I do not like that AME copies my SOURCE FILE.MOV to another "Source" folder on my SDCARD. I'd like to sustain file hierarchy. Can this be tweaked in AME?

Thanks,

Ofer.

IMG_20190124_203742_HDR.jpg

At the end of the video you can see AME moves the Source file to an other FOLDER , I do** not want it with my files and how do I stop it from moving my files to another folder?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have I done something wrong? 🙂

Please help,..

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You are not doing anything wrong

- We don't currently allow using an 'Ingest preset' for a watch folder. But you can file a request here for consideration Media Encoder: Hot (275 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

- Moving a file after an encode is by design in AME. This is how the app knows that the file is processed and it does not attempt to process that file again.

This suggestion requires scripting and so it may not be for you but, AME supports panels and if you know scripting (JavaScript and HTML) you can probably build a solution for both of these issues in the form of a panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines