• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem photoshop latest vesion not outputting to media encoder

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I tried outputting 4 second film made in latest photosho and I had to make gif then put that in media encoder manually.

Direct link to media encoder was not working, even tried draging psd file in although it output a mp4

it did not do it correctly...

Anyone else finding this bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the AME forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make an animated GIF file from Photoshop, use File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy).

In the Save for Web dialog box, view the Optimized tab and set the format to GIF.  

Be sure to keep in mind that Photoshop's duration limit for an animated GIF is 500 frames.

File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy)

Save for Web dialog box set to GIFSave for Web dialog box set to GIF

It's probably worth mentioning that there is a known issue with using AME to create an animated GIF where white shifts to off-white.  As far as I am aware, this has not been corrected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Thankyou, but thats not my problem it does the gifs no problem, but it will not render and send to the media encoder,

so there is a problem with the comunication between Potoshop and the Media Encoder.

We have a choice either Photoshop has a bug or Media Encoder is the problem ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you seeing "Adobe Media Encoder in the Render Video dialog box?

Photoshop Render Video dialog box set to Adobe Media EncoderPhotoshop Render Video dialog box set to Adobe Media Encoder

And then the Progress window?

Exporting Video Progress windowExporting Video Progress window

It may be worth noting that Photoshop doesn't launch Adobe Media Encoder like Premiere Pro and After Effects do.

Here are the steps from the Photoshop User Guide for reference:
   Export final video with the Adobe Media Encoder

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/new-video-features-photoshop-cs6.html#id_18273

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines