Problems exporting video to Media Encoder - please help

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to export video from Animate to Media Encoder, but every time I try to the video fails to export to Encoder and I get the following message "Adobe Media Encoder failed to encode, please check your status on Adobe Media Encoder que for more details!" Similarly, if I try queing a video in Premiere Pro, Premiere tells me that I do not have Media Encoder installed when I clearly do.

All of the aforementioned programs are up do date so I don't what the problem could be. I also don't know how to check the status of encoder que. Any response will be appreciated.

UPDATE: I at least figured out the problem with exporting from Animate. I switched the output folder while exporting from Animate and now it works fine (I must have accidentally deleted the original without knowing). I did the same thing in Premiere Pro but it still says I don't have media encoder installed, so I assume that's a separate issue entirely.

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle,

I understand AME does not open when you queue your Premiere Pro project for export from Media Encoder. The notification that says AME is not installed usually shows up when the version of the applications does not match. Could you confirm the version of Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder installed on your computer?

FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro installed?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Shivangi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines