• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Photo Animation HD when compress to MPEG-2 for DVD

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made a documentary 30 min lenght. This doc has just 2 photo animated (simulating a pan) moving right to left pretty slow.

When I did the Master in ProRes HQ, It looks perfect, but when I compressed this Master to make a SD DVD using Media Encoder, all video looked great, excepted these two photo animations, than looks awful. I have tried for a week all the posible options to fix it: pixels aspect ratio, compression max quality, fields, photoshop setting for animation, resize, add a bit of blur, and so on,...but I couldn't fix it. I spoke with some people and some of then told me this is a problem about  down scale from HD to SD,  DVDs reduce the resolution to almost a quarter of the original size 1920 to 720, so some artifacting is going to occur.

I wonder if somebody here kenos something about it or found a solution about this problem ?

I'll appreciate any comment about it.Thanks !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2017 Jan 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a short example clip so we can see what you are dealing with

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines