• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Queuing from Premiere Not working properly

Participant ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a medium powerful laptop and desktop, have the latest update of Premiere Pro, and i am very proud of it without any bugs! BUT! i m working on buying a very powerful new editing system cause i really need to boost the time i spend exporting! Now my question is, Queuing to Encoder takes TOO much time to appear in the Encoder panel, then sometimes export has Media Offline (that is solved by cleaning the cache) but the time i have to wait so it appears in encoder takes too much time ! What is the solution ? and if i upgrade to a very fast editing system with like fast SSD great Graphic card, will it help to be faster or not ?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe.

What are your current specs?

What would you be upgrading to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i wont give you the desktop cause very old but this is my wife's laptop, i have chosen it cause she do basic reports editing i didn't choose it in purpose so i do heavy editing, but the specs are great it should handle, anyway it's just about link between Premiere and Encore, so shouldn't really care a lot about system specs no ?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M

i7 6700HQ 2.60HGz

16GB Ram

I would be upgrading my desktop to those specs : (but not 100% cause i am still studying and searching for the best specs regarding the way i work)

i7 7700K 4.2 quad core

Asus Maximus IX

32 GB DDR4 3200

Crucial MX300 1.1TB SSD

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Founder Edition

Sorry if i repeat myself, the idea is not to know if Premiere will work fast, or render...they will i know and of course editor should really care about all aspect of their work, regarding codecs...for best render speed, anyway. The idea is with powerful specs does Premiere Pro and Encoder will take lot of time to work together...or other ideas like that ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PatrickHagot,

Can you check to see if the NVIDIA GPU is selected for GPU acceleration in the AME queue? That could greatly reduce encoding times when selected.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

Allowing GPU is not the issue in this subject. I have one desktop without nvidia and a laptop with it so have one with gpu acceleration and one without. Both take time to send to AME and most of the time i have to restart all or clean cache so it dont give errors.

The issue here is if i get a 3000$ new high end desktop will the issue be gone or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines