• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render Essential Graphics with expressions

Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I made an Essential Graphic in After Effects. It has to be dynamic to the text length, so I used the exxpression "content.size".

So when I insert this Essential Graphic into a sequence in Premiere Pro, it works correctly. But when I render it in Media Encoder, the elements are scaled too small. I have to render it inside of Premiere Pro to make it appear correctly. 

So I assume, Media Encoder does not have access to the right data with expressions.

Do you noticed similar problems? Do you know a workaround I can implement into the Essential Graphics to make it render correctly in Media Encoder?

I have installed After Effects 16.1.3 and Media Encoder 13.1.5.

TOPICS
Dynamic link , Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hej Martin,

in case you're still running into this issue and for others, I found this and it worked for me:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/essential-graphics-not-rendered-in-export/td-p/9658289

It also worked pushing exports to queue from Premiere render dialog.

Only downside: importing takes a bit longer

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines