• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Render time in Adobe Media Encoder on imac pro TOO SLOW

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2018 Dec 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, i have been using adobe after effects for a couple of months now to make 3 minute long videos for youtube channel. My first compositions (That i made on my Macbook Pro Retina 8RAM) took about 45 minutes to an hour to render in media encoder. But when i installed the last system update (mojave), a 3 minute composition took about 5 HOURS to render!!!!! So i  had contact with apple care, and found out that suddenly my mac whas using a lot of cpu for other programs, when we fixed this, it decreesed the render time to 2 hours, wich is still way too much! soo, because i need these videos for my company, i desided to spend a lot of money to buy an iMAC PRO (32RAM) so i wouldnt have any trouble with rendering anymore. Than when i starded to render the same 3 minute composition that took 2 hours on my mac, IT TOOK 4 HOURS ON MY NEW IMAC PRO TO RENDER!!! this makes me very frustrated, because i specially spend 3000 euros more on a computer to improve the rendertime of adobe media encoder!! PLEASE if anyone has a solution for this i would be very gratefull!  im also very disapointed in my (paid) creative cloud membership, after having problem after problem and waisting hours searching for solutions with After Effects and Media Encoder. I hope that there is a solution for my problem Fast and that i dont have to switch to an other video editing program,

Best Regards Marco

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marco,

Happy New Year!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry for your issue. I understand that you are using AME to export videos edited on your computer.

• Are you using AME with Premiere Pro?
  • On AME screen, please check which rendering option is selected

• Which graphics card is installed on your machine?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines