• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rendering Issues V.15.1 B.42

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was rendering a video from AE yesterday that initially said it would take 1.5 hours to render, after 5 hours it crashed. After reading multiple forums saying there have been long term, unaddressed issues with rendering performance I decided to attempt to render directly in AE. New video is 1080avi, the initial calculation said 4 hours. Currently I am 8 hours into the render at 75% with 3 hours remaining. What in the world is going on with rendering times? This is a 4.5 minute video, using RotoBrush 2 (frozen). There is no reason this video should be taking an entire day to render. I've been trying to render overnight but after multiple crashes this has been ridiculous. 

System Info

i9-10850k 3.6GHz. 10 Core

Nvidia RTX2070S

64GB 2666MHz

Error Report

- Encoding Time: 04:10:30
04/28/2021 06:01:10 PM : Encoding Failed
------------------------------------------------------------
Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: \\?\D:\Meat Loaf Vids\Jeremiah roto_AME\fullfrontalsaxnewlights_1.mp4
Writing file type: H264
Around timecode: 10:49:32:08 - 10:49:33:15
Rendering at offset: 224.191 seconds
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: -1609629695

------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This 4 & 1/2 minute video ended up taking 14 HOURS to render at 1080.... 14 HOURS! Adobe please fix the functionality of your products. This is not at all sustainable for anyone doing this work professionally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you share what sort of effects you are using? What version is your nVidia driver?

Also, the error report says it has issue at: 10:49:32:08 - 10:49:33:15. What happens there in the video? Extra effects applied? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines