• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renderowanie w 4K Youtube

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Witam, próbóję wyrenderować video w rozdzielczości 3840x2160 w 60 klatkach. Przygotowałem sobie projekt, klikam na File ---> Export ---> Media. Wybieram format H.264 Preset: Youtube 2160p 4K Ultra HD, i teraz mam problem z ustawieniem rozdzileczości, width jest ustawiony domyślnie na 2720 a height na 1530. próba ustawienia wartości chodż o +1 kończy się komuniaktem : Invalid framesize/framerate for this level. Please Lover the video bounds or frame rate, or increase the Profile and Level and try again.

Jak w tym programie wyrenderować film dla youtube o wartościach 3840x2160 @ 60 ?

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Polish seems to be having trouble getting translated. Here's the Google machine translation: 

Hello, I'm trying to render a video in 3840x2160 resolution in 60 frames. I prepared a project, click File ---> Export ---> Media. I choose the H.264 Preset: Youtube 2160p 4K Ultra HD format, and now I have a problem with the resolution setting, the width is set to 2720 by default and the height to 1530. attempting to set the value by +1 ends with the message: Invalid framesize / framerate for this level . Please Lover the video bounds or frame rate, or increase the Profile and Level and try again.

How do you render a movie for youtube worth 3840x2160 @ 60 in this program?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kodek h264 bazuje na profilach które mają ograniczenie rozdzielczości na danym poziomie. I tak preset Youtube 2160p 4K Ultra HD ma ustawiony profil 5.1 - aby móc wyeksportować plik w większej rozdzielczości - zmień profil na wyższy. Do rozdzielczości jakiej potrzebujesz wystarcy profil 5.2 więc zmień na taki a rozdzielczość zmienisz na oczekiwaną. Daj znać czy pomogło - i jeśli pomogło oznacz mój post jako prawidłową odpowiedź. 

2019-09-23_14-32-49.jpg

I answered my Polish friend in polish - that is just easier as we are both Polish. As for english speaking part of community:
Kotecek_PL asked about exporting with higher resoution than what is in Youtube 2160p 4K Ultra HD preset. Answer is: changing encoding level preset from 5.1 to 5.2 or higher. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines