• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

renders hanging at end - not muxing

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased a new mac pro a week ago and have had the same issue three times now. Rendering out h.264 mp4 files and the render will hang at the very end. The remaining time (00:00) and time elapsed both freeze. I generally have to restart the whole system (force quitting premiere and media encoder) and when I re-render it will render successfully without any end hang - making me think its not a muxing issue, which is what most of my research on the topic points to.

Mac Pro (Late 2013)

Processor 3.5 GHz 6-core Intel Xeon E5

Memory 32 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

Graphics AMD FirePro D700 6144 MN.

OS Sierra and CC apps all up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2017 Jul 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pearson.christina,

Sorry for the issue. This is not a known issue. Something must be blocking the program to end the process. It might be with Permissions, Antivirus, firewall or some third party application. Try to disable firewall & antivirus if installed & test. 

Are you logged in as an Administrator? Is it possible to test with an other user account?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being a week old this machine is pretty clean. No firewall, no antivirus, only Google Chrome and Spotify have been installed in addition to the creative suite. I am logged in as an administrator which is the only acct on this machine. I went through and double checked permissions based on the recommendations I found on another site talking about a similar render issue - however in that case the render would hang in the middle rather than the consistent end of render issue I'm having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2017 Jul 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi pearson.christina,

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried to change the output location to an other drive?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines