Specify Output File Destination doesn't work when queuing from Premiere

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Encoder exclusively for compressing multiple clips/sequences at a time directly from Premiere. But when you queue multiple clips from Premiere rather than importing them directly into Encoder, it ignores the default output destination and sends them to whatever folder Premiere last exported a single clip to (a very odd default). I can't seem to find any way around this. So if I want to export 20 new sequences to a new folder with today's date, I have to queue them and then go through and change each location individually in Encoder since there is STILL no way to change multiple item destinations at once. I would be content to have them always render to a default outputs folder and then move them manually to the new folder but as it stands I have to go find whichever folder it happens to have rendered them to since it is ignoring the default. Has anyone figured out a workaround for this or is there some setting I'm unaware of?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Any luck getting it fixed?  

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines