• ํ•œ๊ตญ ์ปค๋ฎค๋‹ˆํ‹ฐ
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Square Videos Default to VR/360 Videos

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work in social media advertising and make a lot of HD square videos.

I am having problems with videos that are in square format defaulting to be VR. I deselect it in Premiere and then export it to Media Encoder and it pops up as VR and I have to deselect the option to make it VR.

Sometimes videos that are not selected as VR compatible are being detected by FB as being VR Compatible even when those options are not selected as such.

This is causing a lot of delays.

Is anyone else aware of this bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

I just exported a square video from Premiere Pro (Beta) 23.5 using Adobe Media Ecnoer (Beta) 23.5. VR setting was off in the new export dialog. Same in AME. Export was like expected: a square video that is not marked as VR.

If you still think this is an issue, please provide more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CrownRights,

Update Media Encoder to 12.1.2 and see if you get the same results. Report back after trying this.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still happening in Media Encoder 23.1 (Build 81). Just about every square video I output ends up being "VR" without it being specifically selected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just exported a square video from Premiere Pro (Beta) 23.5 using Adobe Media Ecnoer (Beta) 23.5. VR setting was off in the new export dialog. Same in AME. Export was like expected: a square video that is not marked as VR.

If you still think this is an issue, please provide more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines