• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stiching a file (end screen) as a template?

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, looking at the stitch capabilities in media encoder, and have successfully stitched two videos together in the program, but was looking at saving presets and incorporating stitching, and don't see the option and my searches have been in vain.

Basically, I'm making videos that need to go to facebook and youtube.  I want to just edit one timeline, but then send to media encoder and kick out a facebook version and a youtube version that will append (stich) on the endcard for the subscribe and related video overlay  endcard stuff youtube does. 

Is this possible?  If I'm not clear, please tell me and I'll try to rephrase.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

RyanS,

I don't believe this is possible using a preset. It would be a great feature request, however. You can make that here: Media Encoder: Hot (226 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RyanS,

I don't believe this is possible using a preset. It would be a great feature request, however. You can make that here: Media Encoder: Hot (226 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines