• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Strange behaviour - What's going on?+

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just converted a two and half minute MP4 clip, originally from an iPhone. Something strange has happened; When I playback the converted file, everything is ok until at about 45", the video repeats from the top while the audio continues normally. So the video is now out of sync from that point. Then the same thing happens about 35" later, with the video repeating from the top while the audio continues correctly.

I've tried this twice with exactly the same result, What on earth is going on here?

(For info, the source clip is 1920 x 1080, 30.006 fps, Progressive. The output is MXF, 1280 x 720, 59.94fps, Progressive.)

Thanks, Tim

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same type of problem only it's a 48 minute iphone video. The audio is correct in the output but the video is a repeating segment of the first 6 minutes. Also the source file when loaded into premiere as a test shows the audio correct but the entire 48 minutes is the first 6 minutes then just frozen at the end of the 6 minutes. The source file plays fine in windows media player and cyberlinks media player. I downloaded a free video editor and it loaded and edited the file corectly the exported video then was tested in AME Premiere and worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines