• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Take long time to add AE projects into queue list

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I want to render projects in Media Encoder it takes long time to add it to queue. I drag After effect project to queue list and it said "connecting to project..." and I need to wait 5-10 mins to add it to queue. It really wasting my time, I have to render more than 30 projects a day, but queue them make me frustating.. any tips?Screen Shot 2021-06-13 at 20.35.47.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 06.40.32.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 06.41.13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That hard drive is a bit small and you don't have a lot of free space.  That may be the issue, but if not, it certainly will be an issue in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How big/complex are your Ae comps? Ideally you want to keep the projects as small as possible if you want to add a bunch to AME. Or you could setup a watch folder? https://helpx.adobe.com/ca/media-encoder/how-to/create-watch-folder.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines