• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to use Premiere Pro and AME to do HEVC 8k 60FPS videos using GPU

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in this upgrade/hardware no where land.

I stuck trying to do this with Xeon E5-2600  Dell Precision T3600 with Nvidia Quadro 5000 and I7 machine with MSI GTX-970 Gamer 4.

I get a notice from Adobe CC when I launch Premiere pro-- that my Quadro 5000 card does not have the latest drivers (R375 U11 377.83--!) Adobe is asking for Quadro Hardware release 21.21.113.77... which i believe is really 377.83  But i cannot tell... i cannot find this version on Nvidia's website.

I cannot get GPU rendering for a test project I am trying to do with 8k 60fps video.

What i can get is 90+ hour render time for using SOFTWARE CODEC... Yikes!!!

I have tried the following :

Voukoder

Cinergy Daniel2

And still this mess with Hardware incompatibility and no Hardware GPU rendering.

Calvin Ogawa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2019 Jun 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not test with Quadro GPUs yet, but Voukoder 2.0.8 needs at least driver version 418.81 otherwise it will not show the NVENC encoders. It's a good practice to always install the latest drivers.

Daniel

(Voukoder developer)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines