Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn OFF CABAC?

Engaged ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

I can't find detailed encoding settings. I need to encode a Main 4.0 Part 10 mp4 with NO CABAC

I'm using AME 2017 and I cannot find s definitive answer as to if the encoder uses cabac or not.

DO I need to find another encoding software, or is there a way to turn it on and off in AME

Tris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My English is poor so I write it in 2 languages.

用了这么多年的AME,我从来没见过哪个自带的输出格式能支持自定义编码参数的,目前我也只看到了WebM的插件支持自定义参数,但是还有很多原生libvpx的参数放到AME里面就不起作用的,所以想自定义更多参数编码,AME就是个残废,还是选择ffmpeg吧

I only find the WebM plugin support advanced encoding options that similar with command line, but there still many arguments ignored by AME which works on original libvpx, so i think if you like encoding with many advanced option, just choose ffmpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After codecs might be an option for ffmpeg I guess. It's just many clients have very specific deliverables for site specific play out hardware. Trouble is once you start tweaking you end up making un playable files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines