Unable to Encode due to HEVC Codec Error

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid plan for creative cloud, yet when I try to queue up and export my media from Adobe Media Encoder, I get the following error (see image). 

screen.PNG

This is a recent development. I've been able to export videos via this method for months now. I haven't changed any system files. 

Thanks for any help you can offer. 

-Kelsey

TOPICS
Error or problem, Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try completely signing out of Adobe CC, quitting all apps (including the CC desktop app), then relanch the CC desktop app and sign back in?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not yet, but I have uninstalled and reinstalled media encoder. I'll try this next and get back to you. Thanks. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I tried this and I'm still getting the same error message. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines