• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Produce Frame

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Adobe Media Encoder, I've been trying to render an animation I made in AfterEffetcs (also new to that) and every time I try to render it fails and I get an error message saying it's "unable to produce frame". If anyone knows what I could do to fix it or what might be wrong I would really appreciate it! Thank you.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not a lot to go on here. Does the error give you any other information? If not, while in Media Encoder, go to File > "Show Log" and go to the very bottom. You can also try File > "Show Errors" to see if anything helpful is in that log. Is there a timecode that gives you a hint as to what the problematic frame is? Also, does this error happen at the same point in encoding every time?

Instead of sending your comp to AME, what happens if you export it directly via AE's Render Queue. If you're new to AE then don't worry too much about all those settings, just start with the default Lossless Output Module—just know that it will create a very large file which you can then take into AME and convert to your deliverable. This is a very common way of exporting from After Effects and it will actually export much faster than if you're exporting directly to H.264 via AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please share your system info? Like OS and version, CPU, RAM, GPU vRAM, Pr version? Thanks. Also a screen grab of your issue will be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines