• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Media Encoder for exporting video to You Tube

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2018 Mar 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have started down the track of Media Encoder to try and resolve the slow loading of my H.264 video in YouTube
All articles I have read lean toward moving the moov atom to the front of the video file, as the video creation software I have used does not provide for this I have tried to use AME
However the only result I get from AME is that the file once prepared for YouTube is larger and when uploaded takes even longer to load.

Any ideas greatly appreciated as a newbie my knowledge of any of these processes is limiting my ability to resolve the problem

Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Hi brianc3769158,

when uploaded takes even longer to load.

You can render and upload content in a single action, including simultaneous uploads to YouTube, Vimeo, Creative Cloud, and FTP sites.

Check this for more information: Publish to YouTube and Vimeo |

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brian, are you using one of the YouTube presets (YouTube 1080p, YouTube 720p, etc.) in AME? Those should all be optimized for transcoding your file in order to upload to YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi brianc3769158,

when uploaded takes even longer to load.

You can render and upload content in a single action, including simultaneous uploads to YouTube, Vimeo, Creative Cloud, and FTP sites.

Check this for more information: Publish to YouTube and Vimeo |

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello kulpreet & bucksommerkamp
I am not sure that my question hasn't been misinterpreted.

The up loading of the video is not in question it is when the video is being viewed in You Tube that the content takes some time to load in a browser, ie: spinning arrow takes 10-15 seconds before video plays.
I have tried using AME and preset YouTube1080p and the video file became larger and slowed the play back down by a number of seconds.
Your comments welcomed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds more like a network connection to me. YouTube usually starts playing relatively quickly once you click the play button (on a good network). If your network is slow, it may have to buffer quite awhile before it's able to start playing at a higher resolution. You might try some network speed tests to get an idea of how your bandwidth is, or view the video from a different computer/mobile device on a different work to see if it responds differently. YouTube will "drop down" to a lower resolution version once it has completely processed the 1080p version, if it detects that you're on a slow network. Or at least it *should.*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines