• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Voukoder: Export with x264, x265, NVENC, AMD AMF and more

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this is interesting to some of you.

My open source exporter plugin "Voukoder" is exporting with:

Video:

- x264 (8 bit and 10 bit)

- x265 (8 bit, 10 bit and 12 bit)

- nVidia NVENC hardware encoder (h.264 and h.265) support

- AMD AMF hardware encoder (h.264 and h.265) support

- ProRes

Audio: AAC, AC3, ALAC, FLAC, PCM

Containers: MP4, MKV and MOV

It would be nice to get some feedback ... and please consider donating to the project if you like it. Thank you.

www.voukoder.org

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is excellent! The only thing it needs is a file size calculator so we can adjust the bitrate to an amount that gives us a certain file size otherwise there is no way of knowing what the final file size will be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far so good. The only problem I get with it though is that I get this warning in AME after rendering in the log file: "File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of test.mp4.  Reading and writing this file's metadata (XMP) has been disabled."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. I am using now already Voukoder for Years. ITs really great but sometimes i get some troubles, and this already the 2. Time. For some Time its work great with all settings, but then suddenly i can only endcode anymore Yuv 4:2.0 in 8bit. When i use other settings like 10bt i get a error cant start the encoder..Most i use AE and Media Encoder. To see its working i tried wit Sony Vegas 17 (10bit), and what you think, its worked great, so i dont know what to do anymore, i have all the latest updates, also from Voukoder and the Connectors. For any Advice i would be very happy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines