• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

WebM VP9 exporting error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to export an animation made in After Effects in a WebM format using the VP9 codec. Whenever I try to render something, when the render comes near the end, it just freezes and doesn't progress. I don't get any error message or anything else, but I have to force quit Media Encoder otherwise it'll just stay like that.

I'm using Media Encoder and After Effects latest versions, but I've had this problem for the past few months.

Windows 10, 64bit.

Graphics card: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Does anyone know how to fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the exact same issue. Did anyone find a fix for this?

I lose too much quality using VP8 but VP9 takes forever and then fails at the very last part.

I had this issue a long time ago before I reinstalled windows and I found a fix for it online but I can't remember what it was.

I think it had something to do with something I did in after effects before exporting to media encoder, if anyone has found a fix for this please let me know it would be extremely helpful for OBS projects. Thanks a ton!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines