• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What does Save Queue even do?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2019 Feb 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent about 6 hours editing things and adding it to the queue. Hit Save Queue, hit start queue and Adobe Media Encoder crashed. Upon restarting it, the queue was completely gone. Does Save Queue actually save it somewhere and I'm just not finding it? Anyway to restore the last saved queue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2019 Feb 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Enko63,

Saving the queue means verifying output settings and saving location. We're sorry for the trouble. I tested it on my computer with two scenarios.

1. I added two projects from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder's queue and then quit the application. When I relaunched it, the queue was saved the way I left it. I figured that ideally, closing the application does not affect the queue.
  2. I added two projects from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder's queue, started encoding and then quit the application. When I relaunched it, the queue was saved however, it gave me an error message.

If you are getting a similar error under Queue Status then you may need to add the file to queue again.

If there is anything additional to the problem, please share a screenshot of what you are getting. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, "Save Queue" does nothing. It's decorative. I routinely lose my queue from Adobe Media Encoder, and they never respond when I need assistance or fix the problem. Expecting them to assist you in recovery, or making sure it doesn't happen in the future, is a complete waste of time. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines