• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to 2019 version of AME that worked with Premiere '19? (Updated to 2021 AME & Premiere)

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One day I'm creating proxies for my videos to able to smoothly edit in Premiere and the next I've lost the version of AME to do so. SO, I unfortunately had to start using Premiere 2021, and NOW the version of AME that works with that will NOT complete the process to create proxies for all of my clips. WHY?!

How can I get the version of AME back that worked with Premiere 2019?

And what can I do to help my issues with 2021 version of both programs? I just updated them now, so let's see if AME 15.1 completes the proxy creation process...

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any input would be immesly appreciated!! I can't have these compatibility issues rn 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay...I waited and it started up again :')

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: While creating proxies in AME, it only creates them for a third of what I imported... HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines