Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is does this code mean "Error code: -1609629695"

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does the error code actually mean.

Yeah, I could go and alter something in my timeline at that point, even though the same scene rendered 3 times without the error.

I more want to know what this code is. Like if you get an error code from Microsoft, you can look it up and see what it is. So what does this one mean? I search for it and all I see is people doing random changes to get a "fix" vs. knowing what the issue really is and fixing that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gideon,

This may be due to some GPU accelerated effects applied on your timeline and Graphics card is unable to compile them.

Under your File menu>project settings, change your renderer to Software Only instead of CUDA or OpenCL.

Try to check the driver version of your GPU and if it is NVidia or Intel update them directly from the manufacturers website.

You can also try this for the Effects which were not getting rendered, try to render them one by one till the entire timeline is completely rendered, export the entire video and check.

Adobe Premiere Pro Help | Rendering and previewing sequences

Important Information on GPU and GPU Driver Requirements | Adobe Blog

//Vinay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am getting this error too

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.42.38.png

I'm not sure why this is happening. I have changed my project settings to  software only and it still fails at the same place.

I don't have any complex transitions in the animation. I only have position and scale transitions. I'm relatively new to this and an working on a project for work.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Darren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darren,

Are you able to export from Premiere Pro?

Let me know your GPU make and model and the driver version.

Also, go to below location and rename this folder to old_13.0.

• For Windows: \Users\<username>\Documents\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder\13.0\
  • For mac OS: <drive>/Users/<username>/Documents/Adobe/Adobe Media Encoder/13.0/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay

I am working on a 2013 iMac 3.5 GHz intel core i7, 32gb 1600MHz DDR3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 775M 2048 MB Graphics Card

I am using after effects will this make a difference?

I have gone to that location and there isn't a folder with version 13 in. there are a few folders in there and the latest is 11 (See below)

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 12.04.15.png

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems you are using CC 2017

Try to rename 11.0 folder and check if the NVidia CUDA driver is the latest which can be checked from below link.

CUDA Drivers for MAC Archive | NVIDIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vinay

Thanks for replying

So just to clarify I rename 11.0 to 13.0?

I'll check about my Cuda Drivers but I'm apprehensive downloading a driver for the mac as It's my company's mac not mine

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2019 Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can understand Darren. Check the current driver version, update them and if everything works then it's clearly a drivers fault. You can roll back to older driver again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines