• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where is my export option for SWF in Media Encoder?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to convert an audio file to SWF for embedding into a PDF and the preset is missing. All my Adobe apps were downloaded last week and are running on a machine bought just a few days before that.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joe_Stokey,

I'm trying to convert an audio file to SWF for embedding into a PDF and the preset is missing.

I do not think there is any option/preset for SWF available in Adobe Media Encoder.

If you are trying to export into F4V or FLV formats, that option has been removed from After Effects CC 2014 (13.0), Premiere Pro CC 2014 (8.0), and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014 (8.0).

removal of FLV and F4V export features from Adobe Media Encoder, After Effects, and Premiere Pro | C...

You can try from any of these AME supported formats: Files supported for export with Adobe Media Encoder

You can also try this workaround: how can I convert a mov file to swf?

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kulpreet, all very useful info to bookmark here.

Best wishes

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines