May 18, 2017 May 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why any time i export video its faild in midia encoder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniwass,

Sorry for the export fail issue. Is there an error message after the export fail? If yes, please share a screenshot of the error message.

FAQ: How do I capture and post a screen shot or video?

1. What is the export format? Have you tried exporting to a different format?

2. What is the selected renderer? In Queue panel, right bottom corner, change the renderer & try export.

3. Are you queuing the export from Premiere Pro or AfterEffects or direct Media Encoder transcode?

Please elaborate the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this issue, as well as an issue in After Effects where pressing the spcebar to preview only renders a few frames and then goes back to the start or wherever I left the cursor, if I bring it forward the previously rendered frames have to be done again. I don't get more than 5/6 frames before this happens.

Re Media Encoder: I have tried it with a few different presets and they all fail. Mostly H.264 but I have also tried HEVC and QuickTime. I always use the YouTube 1080p H.264 format when rendering.

The built in renderer in After Effects seems to work fine, I can export as a tif sequence and as a QuickTime mov but the QT gives a huge file size for 12 seconds (200 MB)

I use Media Encoder with After Effects and have also tried importing the project AME directly into Media Encoder but it still results in a fail, sometimes immediately. I also can't send the AE project to Premiere, although I've never tried that before so don't know if it is relevant.

This first started happening last week with another video I was trying to render, I even uninstalled ME last night and set my projects to render and it worked but when I tried again this morning it went back to failing.

I hope these screenshots are okay and are helpful.

Thanks, Shane.

Untitled.jpgUntitled2.pngUntitled3.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines