• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is a 5 min video taking 24 hours to render on AME CC 2018

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I don't have the best specs for video editing...

Dell Inspiron 5737 (laptop)

Intel Core i5-4200U CPU @ 1.60GHz 2.30 GHz

Intel HD Graphics

8.00GB RAM

Windows 8.1

... But surely a 5 min video that I'm rendering for YouTube should not take 24 hours to render?

I've searched far and wide throughout the Internet for ways of faster rendering but nearly all of the tips include "upgrade RAM" or "upgrade processor' which at this moment in time I can't do. There must be some way of making this faster with what I've got? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there is no workaround for an underpowered computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tell us about what kind of footage you're working with, and post screen shot of Export Settings panel if possible. Might be simple changes to workflow that will help. No way 5 minutes ought to take 24 hours on the slowest computer. Do you have render-intensive effects applied, like Warp Stabilizer, Red Giant plug-ins, Video DeNoiser perhaps? Any Dynamic Linking to AE? Any information you can provide will help us to help you

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines