• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Media Encoder CC 2017 making my titles vibrate

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing in Premiere Pro CC 2017 and rendering by queueing the project in Media Encoder CC 2017. After rendering, some (not all) of the titles that I created in Premiere are vibrating in the H.264 file. Adding/deleting/adjusting  layers and/or key frames does nothing. However, if I export from Premiere directly the issue disappears.

Has anyone experienced a similar issue?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Builtw,

I understand the titles are vibrating. It is not normal. It might be an issue with GPU. Please follow the steps below:

1. In Media Encoder, Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Uncheck "Import sequences natively"

2. In Queue panel, right bottom corner change the Renderer to "Mercury Playback Engine Software only"

3. Queue again from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder & test.

Please let me know the status of issue.

Thanks,

Vidya Sagar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem, followed the above listed steps and did not get a change.

If I render directly from Premiere my layers and actions export as intended but when I use AME my introduction sequence jumps around the stage, blurs and overlaps every time.

Please assist, this really hinders my workflow if I can't trust my exports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 5uper_D,

I see you are experiencing the same issue even after following the steps,

1. What is the exact dot version of both Premiere Pro & Adobe Media Encoder?

2. Is this happening with all projects?

3. Are you using any third party effects in the project?

4. What is the format of the footage?

5. What is the format of the Export? Have you tried exporting to a different format?

Thanks,

Vidya.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 23, 2017 Mar 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BuiltW,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Please let us know if you are so we can assist you further. If the issue is fixed, please let us know what you did to solve the issue.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines