I am editing in Premiere Pro CC 2017 and rendering by queueing the project in Media Encoder CC 2017. After rendering, some (not all) of the titles that I created in Premiere are vibrating in the H.264 file. Adding/deleting/adjusting layers and/or key frames does nothing. However, if I export from Premiere directly the issue disappears.
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
I understand the titles are vibrating. It is not normal. It might be an issue with GPU. Please follow the steps below:
1. In Media Encoder, Preferences > General > Premiere Pro > Uncheck "Import sequences natively"
2. In Queue panel, right bottom corner change the Renderer to "Mercury Playback Engine Software only"
3. Queue again from Premiere Pro to Media Encoder & test.
Please let me know the status of issue.
I'm having this same problem, followed the above listed steps and did not get a change.
If I render directly from Premiere my layers and actions export as intended but when I use AME my introduction sequence jumps around the stage, blurs and overlaps every time.
Please assist, this really hinders my workflow if I can't trust my exports.
I see you are experiencing the same issue even after following the steps,
1. What is the exact dot version of both Premiere Pro & Adobe Media Encoder?
2. Is this happening with all projects?
3. Are you using any third party effects in the project?
4. What is the format of the footage?
5. What is the format of the Export? Have you tried exporting to a different format?
Are you still experiencing this issue? Please let us know if you are so we can assist you further. If the issue is fixed, please let us know what you did to solve the issue.