• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is the resolution different when I try to export on AME?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2016 Nov 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check this out: I have my composition settings to 1920x1080 and then i press export to AME and the source says its 480x270? What's up.

comp-settingd.JPG

encoder.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Apparently it's a known bug. What I found is that the "Source" resolution seems to be pulling from your viewing resolution. So if you have it set to preview at a quarter or half, it'll use that rather than the project settings. Make sure that's set to "Full", SAVE IT, then send to AME CC.

timcmonkey​

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU! I could not understand why my exports looked like muddy crap all of a sudden. Any help from anyone, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently it's a known bug. What I found is that the "Source" resolution seems to be pulling from your viewing resolution. So if you have it set to preview at a quarter or half, it'll use that rather than the project settings. Make sure that's set to "Full", SAVE IT, then send to AME CC.

timcmonkey​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines