Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XDCAM/MOV files for Media Encoder 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

At work, we've recently updated to a Windows 10 and Adobe Media Encoder CC 2020. We were running an old Mac and Media Encoder CC 2018. I was moving over our user presets to the new PC and one preset isn't transferring correctly. 

For our broadcasting sever it takes MOV format with the video codec XDCAM EX (See Below)
Screen Shot 2020-01-27 at 10.50.47 AM.png

When I move this preset to the PC it's missing the XDCAM Video Codec. (See Below)
PC.jpg

It changes the codec to animation and isn't even an option under the drop-down menu. I know XD CAM is under MXF Codec but we find this preset to be the most reliable for our server. Also whoever came up with this preset was before my time.

So is there a way to get the video codec XD CAM under a Quicktime MOV in Windows 10 Media Encoder CC 2020?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Formats , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is there a solution for this already? I'm running into the same problem at the moment: trying to get an xdcam codec into a mov container. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines