Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All Scans deleted

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm a freeware user of Adobe Scan. All my scan documents from the last 2 years are deleted. There were many important documents inside. Can somebody help to get them back 

Greetings from Germany

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mik Maori5EAC,

I hope you are doing well and am sorry for the trouble.

We need some more information to help you better,

1- Could you please let us know if any user accidentally deleted the files from the application? If so, the deleted files cannot be recovered.

2- If you cannot view the Scans, please let us know if you are using the same Adobe ID/e-mail ID to log in to the Adobe Scan application you used before to Scan? If yes, all the scans are automatically saved to the Document Cloud linked with the AdobeID/e-mail. You can see them in 'View all Scans,' or you can visit the following link, Document Cloud. Sign in with your Adobe ID/e-mail ID; you will be able to access the Adobe Scan folder containing all the scanned files.

Let us know if you need more help.

Thanks,

Bhupesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @BhupeshNegi 

I'm planning to use Adobe Acrobat Online as my only source of Documentation storage. 2GB is enough for me.
Will the FreeUser User documents be deleted after a few months/years?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mik Maori5EAC 

Did you get your files back?

I have this exact question and fear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines