• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

App "Adobe Scan":: again and again I have tried to use the App. Very many small pictures are display

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

App "Adobe Scan":: again and again I have tried to use the App. Very many small pictures are displayed from former times. Two are similar to current problem. No /path/dir/filename to these pictures can be invoked. I cannot idetify them. When I tap on a picture, a digit "1" is shown. This is no help to get the /path/dir/filename.

My current object are four files created two days ago. I have their /path/dir/filename but in your App there is no input field to enter to the App in order the App to deal with this files.

My hope was that your App would scan them delivering a good pdf file which could be converted to text --  it is text.

After some ways around I found how to enter my USB stick as input device,ok.

But the contents of the USB stick is shown by a crippled dir listing with only a fragment of filename. Can not identify my files.

Geetings

Anton_Wessel@t-online.de

TOPICS
Android , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
mthygesen@yahoo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines